Prophecies, Confirmations, Possible Confirmations

Germany

2135. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 11 November 2012 2137. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 13 November 2012 at 10:43 PM 2032. Occurrence given to Raymond Aguilera on 27 January 2011 at 1:20 PM 2358. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 26 October 2016 at 7:55 AM

COUNTRIES – OTHER

Please note that the whole Prophecy description is not always given – only short descriptions are used in most cases
To read
whole Prophecy / to view drawings, please go to Ray’s website : Raymond Aguilera
Possible confirmations : please go to the following websites : Raymond Aguilera  /
Jack Barr

GERMANY – NATZI – HITLER
(SEE ALSO EAGLES – ALL)

70 30 May 1992 3:23 AM

For you know certain things in the Bible, like the rising up of My Son, and the return of My Son, but I am explaining details for your benefit. For this time of Tribulation will occur, as it has been stated in the Bible. All of Germany will unite. Russia will reassemble, reorganize. The false prophet will be risen from the Middle East, and he will unite with the beast at the appointed hour in time. This false prophet from the Mid East, Middle East, is going to use the power of Satan to deceive. He is going to create miracles. He is going to do things that you’re going to consider wondrous, great. I am warning you now, Discern, Judge every Prophecy to the best of your ability, do not condemn. Because you do not understand, for the ways of the Spiritual World, the Flesh cannot always understand, that doesn’t mean that it’s false, but it doesn’t mean it is true. The only way you can have any kind of a chance is to get into the Bible and read and study. Some of the Miracles that have happened and some that have been told will happen. For you’re going to live through the time, you will see these things happen. I have always warned My People before the end. For I love you all.

146 07 July 1992 1:21 PM

I see an emblem of a black eagle. I have seen it before. It reminds me of the eagle on a brand of beer that is presently being marketed. It’s of an eagle with its wings spread out. The feathers are separated. Maybe it’s a family crest or an emblem of a country. I sense something about Germany, but I am not really sure. All I can see is its wings and its head pointing to the right. It’s a profile of an eagle, or bird of some sort. While I am seeing this I am seeing a flying vulture with his head looking for something to eat.

234 26 November 1992 10:33 AM

Read whole Prophecy – Not sure whether this is referring to America or Germany – : when reading the Prophecy, an image of  US map, so it might be America and not Germany ( which is seen as black eagle) – see also #362 – if it has to do wtih Paris and the eagle is in this case America – it seems that America is watching and not helping when the bombs go off in Paris (and Dunkirk afterwards) – own view

I see a nuclear explosion. I have a vision of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. I see a hand held magnifying glass. I see a pyramid looking down from the top, directly down at the vertex. I see an image of the United States of America as you would see a national map. I see an image of a glass salt shaker trying to change itself into the image of the Eiffel tower. It has a regular salt shaker metal top with a glass bottom. It’s trying to form itself into the Eiffel Tower in Paris.

I see the image of an eagle, standing on top of a hill, but it doesn’t have wings. It has human arms and hands. The eagle is holding its arms and hands behind him. They are not tied. The eagle is just looking down this hill, and below the hill, I see the Eiffel Tower of Paris. It’s a very dark brown eagle.

The Lords says, “Car’ma. Car’ma, My son. Car’ma, My son.”.
(I don’t know the meaning of the Word Car’ma. The word that came in Spanish tongues.) I have an image of a creature with a mouth filled with crooked, jagged teeth. I have never seen a mouth with so many jagged teeth. It has its mouth open.

I see an image of a shield and a crutch.

619 22 October 1994 6:30 AM

Read dream on Ray’s website
I had a dream of
an army ruling a city. It reminded me of how Germany occupied Europe during World War II.

632 05 November 1994 3:30 PM

Germany? – own view
I saw a
black bird that looked like an eagle standing on a branch with its beak cut off. It looked like someone took a pair of cutters and cleanly cut 95% of the beak off.

633 05 November 1994 3:30 PM

Germany? – own view
Then I saw a vision of another bird that looked similar to an eagle with one third of the right-side of it’s face burned. Most of the burned area was
around the right eye.

1035 25 April 1997 5:00 PM

Germany? – see also #146 – own view
Vision:
I saw a clear glass mug with an emblem of an eagle on the surface, but on the inside of this clear mug there was some sort of whirlwind. (over)

1233. Occurrence given to Raymond Aguilera on 10 February 1999 at 9:30 AM.
1252. Occurrence given to Raymond Aguilera on 16 March 1999.
1717-4. Prophecy and Vision given to Raymond Aguilera on Wednesday 22 January 2003 at 6:45 PM
1777. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 14 February 2004 12:35 PM
1811. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 2 February 2005 at 11 PM
2283. Occurrence given to Raymond Aguilera on December 1975
2310. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 11 January 2016 at 11:52 AM
2314. Prophecy given to Reymundo Aguilera on 23 January 2016 at 5:37 AM
2329. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 20 February 2016 at 3:59 PM

The Lord showed me the letters G8 and a thumbtack. Then the Lord said,

“Place it on your calendar.”

Own comment : G8 = France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, Japan, the United States, Canada, and Russia