Prophecies, Confirmations, Possible Confirmations

Egypt – Sphinx – Pyramid

2081. Prophecy and Visions given to Raymond Aguilera on 8 May 2012 at 3 PM 2098. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 20 July 2012 at 5:49 AM 2124. Vision given to Raymond Aguilera on 6 October 2012 at 9:12 AM

COUNTRIES – OTHER

Please note that the whole Prophecy description is not always given – only short descriptions are used in most cases
To read
whole Prophecy / to view drawings, please go to Ray’s website : Raymond Aguilera
Possible confirmations : please go to the following websites : Raymond Aguilera  /
Jack Barr

EGYPT / SPHINX(ES) / PYRAMID(S) / RAMSES / CAMEL (SEE ALSO  JAGUAR/CAT – ALL PROPHECIES)

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON JAGUAR/CAT, PLEASE TO TO JACK BARR’s WEBSITE

SEE ALSO AFRICA – AS EGYPT IS PART OF AFRICA

2 18 July 1990

Vision:
Then He showed me the country of Egypt by showing the Egyptian Sphinx.
Vision:
All of a sudden I see three pyramids flying in the sky. I could see them from the bottom side.

40 11 April 1992

Vision:
A vision of an Egyptian sculpture laying down. Then it was lifted right side up, but I could only see it from it’s legs down.
Prophecy:
Egypt
is resurrecting one of their old gods.

55 18 May 1992

Look at the sky for the Red Turtle is flying as fast as it can to defeat the Jaguar. For the Sphinxes of Egypt are in Red Blood for their Idols are an abomination to the living God.

94 16 June 1992 3:04 PM

Egypt not mentioned in this #, but I believe Ramses refers to Egypt – my own view

Ramses
, Ramses will begin to move on the front as the Crow flies west but the Beetle will remain behind for the Beetle is wounded and the Beetle will fall.

166 23 July 1992 12:15 PM

For the time of hiding will begin when the bear and the owl go to war in Egypt. Be prepared, tell your brother, tell your sister that the hour will begin when the bear and the owl go to fight in Egypt. Protect your Children, protect your wives, protect your family, pray to your God Jehovah with all your heart, all your mind, all your soul. For the day will be upon you like a thief in the night.

224 14 october 1992 1:37 PM

Vision:
I see the lid of an Egyptian mummy case with the carving of the Egyptian or whoever is inside, with its arms crossed, as you would see in a museum.

286 06 February 1992 7:03 PM

I saw the word Egypt, but the letters were spelled unusual, the letters (fonts) used were different… Ancient….

287 06 February 1993 8:46 PM

This is your Father Jehovah with the Power, and the Glory for everything that is righteous, everything that is clean, with the Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and the Holy Spirit. Remember the Star of David. Remember the symbol for Egypt. Remember the false prophet. Islam will be the way of the future. For the false prophet, the antichrist, the devil, and everything that is evil. So saith Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.

333 23 June 1993 4:30 PM

I had a vision of open coffins laying side by side. There are many coffins, but the people that are in the coffins are wrapped with strips of cloth. Like what would be on an Egyptian mummy. Some are wrapped in dirty linen, and every now and then you would see one wrapped in bright white linen. That’s all.

345 05 September 193 9:30 AM

The Lord said, “Egypt will begin soon.”

421 25 March 1994 10:30 AM

I just kept praying and praying and praying until we drove onto the parking lot of the Mormon Church. My Christian Brother had some problem with the architecture and stated that it wasn’t the traditional Christian looking building and that it was more pagan and Egyptian looking than Christian. He went on and on explaining his views on the building design. So I just listened as he gave his views. He had brought a bottle of Olive Oil, and said we should find a place to anoint the temple for the Lord, and to pray for the location to anointthe ground.

807 02 October 1995 3:00 PM

A vision of the pyramids of Egypt with horses running fast in front of the pyramids in the desert. There seem to be hundreds and hundreds of riders.

955 30 August 1996 6:48 PM

I saw an image of a seated Egyptian statue. Then it lost it’s right hand and was left seated with only the left hand. (over)

1222. Vision given to Raymond Aguilera on 5 December 1998 at 8:00 AM.
1225 02 January 1999 9:30 AM

I saw a vision of rocks from the sky or something that was really hot come down and hit each of the two eyes of the Egyptian Sphinx and others bombarded the old Egyptian statues. (over)

1266 20 March 1999 3:24 PM

Not Egypt # – but reminded Ray of Egyptians

On the way to Stockholm, Sweden on the ship I sensed the same Angel of Death I sensed in Helsinki, Finland. I sense that the Angel of Death is going to travel along the same path as the ship I am on. This is a very strange feeling in the spirit, almost as if one could taste death on this route. I actually sense I was laying-out the map or path for this Angel of Death to travel on. It reminds me of Israel’s Passover during the time of Moses, where the Angel passed over the Israelites that had placed blood around their doors and the entire first born of the Egyptians died. (over)

1417 31 October 1999 6:29 AM

Prophecy:
The plane fell because of the (Spanish word: “picado’s or pescado’s <fisherman’s>”) hard head and heart! (Note: It sounded more like the first Spanish word, “picado” .)

Comments:
When I received this Word from the Lord, I was thinking maybe this is what happened with Payne Stewart’s jet-plane (the golfer) that went down a few days ago. But when I heard late this afternoon about Egypt Air flight 990 airplane that went down early this morning killing several hundred people, I began to wonder which plane the Lord was speaking about!

1714-7. Occurrence and Vision given to Raymond Aguilera on 13 January 2003 at 2:40 AM.

Egypt – Anointing Mission