Prophecies, Confirmations, Possible Confirmations

Africa

COUNTRIES – OTHER

Please note that the whole Prophecy description is not always given – only short descriptions are used in most cases

AFRICA

BLACKS / BLACK PEOPLE / BLACK MAN / BLACK WOMAN
(SOME MAY NOT REFER TO AFRICA AS SUCH – WILL PUT ALL ABOUT MAN & WOMAN ON SEPARATE PAGES UNDER  SUBJECTS)
EGYPT PROPHECIES ALSO INCLUDED HEREWHICH IS PART OF AFRICA & CAT/JAGUAR (EGYPT)

2 02 July 1990

View drawings on

You have to read the whole Prophecy to understand #

40 11 April 1992

Vision:
55 18 May 1992

Look at the sky for theRed Turtle
94 16 June 1992 3:04 PM

Egypt not mentioned in this #, but I believe Ramses refers to Egypt – my own view
166 23 July 1992 12:15 PM

Vision: Beware of the as the hour of the Ark approaches. by the enemy, the devils, the demons Stay in contact
with your other Christian brothers
and sisters. I will tell you at that time on how to accomplish this, but for right now For the force of the devil will be strong, will be violent, will be bloody.
224 14 october 1992 1:37 PM

Vision:
238 28 November 1992 6:30 PM

I see the image of a
248 09 December 1992 4:26 PM

I see an
286 06 February 1992 7:03 PM

I saw the word
287 06 February 1993 8:46 PM

This is your Father Jehovah with the Power, and the Glory for everything that is righteous, everything that is
clean, with the Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and the Holy Spirit. Remember the Star of David.
333 23 June 1993 4:30 PM

I had a vision of open coffins laying side by side. There are many coffins, but the people that are in the coffins
are wrapped with strips of cloth. Like what would be on an
345 05 September 193 9:30 AM

The Lord said, “Egypt
380 18 October 1993 4:50 AM

Jack Barr’s interpretation – showing to abnormality of blacks (as per anti-christ) – see also #

421 25 March 1994 10:30 AM

I just kept praying and praying and praying until we drove onto the parking lot of the Mormon Church.
My Christian Brother had some problem
with the architecture and stated that it wasn’t the traditional Christian looking building and that it was more pagan and

539. Prophecy and Vision given to Raymond Aguilera on 30 August 1994 at 7:17 AM.

Vision:A vision of a cross used as a eye dropper, and dropping eye drops into an eye.

540 30 August 1994 7:17 AM

Prophecy:
569 18 September 1994 10:02 AM

Here comes the shovel to the United States; here comes the shovel to Europe; here comes the shovel of
South America; here comes the
shovel for the
Here comes My Son with the Force of Forces, and I am going to correct you for no one can tell you a thing. And you believe I can’t do a thing, I will show you. When you’re walking with your tongue hanging out, carrying your heart in your hands. I will show you, if you play with
the devil; you live with the devil. Exactly!
581 26 September 1994 8:28 AM

The race, the race of the black people
616 20 October 1994 1:15 PM

See also #
A of the front view and side view of
617 20 October 1994 1:17 PM

Yes, Reymundo the man that thinks he is god is going to use the picture that I showed you to tell people that
it is good to kill the black
people.For he wants
the ground of the country/countries of the black people and his manner is the manner of the devil. For the devil is telling him things. And he does everything that the devil tells him. You know what? with the man that thinks he is god.
He has the manner of the
devil and he is very pointed to the things of the devil.

Yes, Reymundo! Write it all down.
Tell people that, they have to prepare themselves. For here comes the day
of the for all that suits the man,
who thinks he is god.You have to send the Words of God in the Manner of God. For it has arrived THE END!
The end of all that you know, in all
that you see, in all that you touch. It has arrived and it is very close, all the things that I have said to you in the Manner of God. It has arrived all the things of the pit. But you have to write everything I say to you, in the manner that I tell you.

For the hand of the devil is going to hit the black people with all that is filthy, with all that is of the pit. It has
arrived. Yes! You have to do all that I
have said to you.
For when I told you that time was very close, “It was the truth!” It is very close! It has arrived,
the blood of the black people. Tell
all the people of the world that believe in God; in the Son, in the Holy Spirit, and in the Father to pray, to gather with prayers, with tears, with all the things of God. For the day of suffering has arrived.
620 22 October 1994 12 NOON

Please read whole # on Ray’s website
727 18 May 1995 2 AM

See drawing on Ray’s website
764 04 July 1995 4:44 PM

The Lord showed me the continent of Africa.
765 04 July 1995 4:44 PM

See drawing on Ray’s website
807 02 October 1995 3:00 PM

A vision of the pyramids of Egypt
868 04 December 1990

874 13 March 1996 5:45 PM

For some reason I think this is either Nelson Mandela who became President of South Africa in 1994 (10 May)
or Kofi Annan of the UN in Africa
– I am working on this one –  own view

My e-mail to Ray – Ray put it on e-mail list on 27 November 2013

Dear Ray
I sent you an e-mail regarding one of the visions you mentioned (black man with scar) years
 ago - I then said it could be
 Nelson Mandela, but he has no neck scar, but I said it could refer to his healing because
of his past - it is called his
struggle and imprisonment on Robben
Island before becoming President of SA in 1994 - it is just interesting that these visions
regarding this black man are
 being sent out again. Is it possible that it refers to Obama, because I found the following
 - Obama"s neck
scar. Vision also mentions hair slightly graying. These visions were given to you 20 and 16
years ago!
955 30 August 1996 6:48 PM

I saw an image of a seated
968 25 September 1996 1:30 PM

I would like to share something that happened last night or early this morning. I went to bed at 1:30 AM this morning and was praying, and
987 04 December 1996

During praise and worship the Lord showed me a White Candle in the middle of this circle of people bowing toward this White Candle.
1052 30 May 1997 8:23 PM

The Lord said, “Ray, the
1055 02 June 1997 11:45 PM

Africa has the cannon of the devil
1111 09 September 1997 1:10 PM

This woman sounds very much like Winny Mandela from South Africa, but I cannot say it is her – own view
1187 06 August 1998

E-mail to the Prophecy e-mail list.
1220 28 November 1999 12:30 AM

Referring to Africa – own view
1225 02 January 1999 9:30 AM

I saw a vision of rocks from the sky or something that was really hot come down and hit each of the two eyes of the
1266 20 March 1999 3:24 PM

Not Egypt # – but reminded Ray of Egyptians
1348 28 June 1999 5 PM

I saw the
1362 21 July 1999 11:55 PM

During prayer the Lord gave me a vision of a statue of a golden lion being taken off a cart by some black people, and being buried in a little valley
1417 31 October 1999 6:29 AM

Prophecy:

Comments:

1438 08 January 2000 1:30 PM

Only part of the letter – read whole # on Ray’s website
1449 03 February 2000 7 PM

During prayer at seven o’clock these visions came like a slide show. It was while binding and rebuking spirits, that I had seen these visions. (This is only vision about Africa)

1506 01 June 2000 9:30 PM

During prayer at Carl’s Bible study, we prayed about the South American Mission trip. The following are the Prophecies and Visions the Lord gave me.
1600 25 February 2001 10 AM

The Lord showed me a vision of Africa
1603 08 March 2001 8:30 AM

During prayer I was telling the Lord I could not go any further in my Christian walk. Since my return from Brazil I have been very tired and I just have to much work to do by myself. The Lord mentioned
1633 11 June 2001 7:45 PM

During prayer the Lord said,
1638 29 June 2001 4 PM

Subject: I am back from camping.

Hello Brothers and Sisters, Lately, I have been getting more and more letters from people from India, United Arab Emirates,

1643 23 July 2001 1:30 PM

See also #
1651 06 October 2001 8:20 PM

Vision: Then the Lord showed me a sitting African giraffe.

Vision: Then the Lord showed me an

1660 13 November 2001 11:45 AM

This country and I could use some serious prayers.

Well, yesterday and today, I began to get flu type symptoms.  Even though I trust in the Lord, the Lord did give us doctors to help us.  So I went to Kaiser Hospital to get checked out for Anthrax, but they did not want to test me.  The doctor said the FBI would have to be called and the hospital would have to be closed off and he went on and on stating all of his reasons.  So I went home and called the doctor I used to go to before I joined Kaiser, and He told me about the same thing (no test).  But they said they would have another doctor call me.  This second doctor said the same thing “No test”.  Though they would check me out for the flu and that would be all they could do.

So I called my US Representative (Congressman) George Miller’s Office and they have been trying to find a place that would test me, but they are having the same problem. The Congressman’s Office gave me the phone number of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, but they told me the same thing the doctors did.  No test unless – I guess you are half dead.

1691. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 14 August 2002 at 10:52 PM in Spanish.

1699. Vision given to Raymond Aguilera on 16 September 2002 at 8:15 AM.

1700. Occurrence given to Raymond Aguilera on 18 September 2002.

1703Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 21 September 2002 at 6:06 AM.

1704. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 28 September 2002 at 1:56 AM in English and Tongues.

1709 During prayer the Lord said, “I want you to complete your plans for the Africa Mission Trip by November 18, 2002.”
1711 Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera 23 October 2002 at 1:20 PM.
1712 Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 7 November 2002.
1713 Vision given to Raymond Aguilera on 31 Dec 2002 at 10 AM.
1715 Occurrence given to Raymond Aguilera on 15 January 2003
1716 Occurrence given to Raymond Aguilera on 16 January 2003
1717 Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 21 January 2003 at 7 am.
1718 KENYA, NAIROBI
1719 Prophecy and Vision given to Raymond Aguilera on 7 February 2003 at 10 PM
1723 Occurrence and Vision given to Raymond Aguilera on 18 February 2003 at 7:50 AM.
1727 Dream given to Raymond Aguilera on 22 February 2003 at 2:35 AM
1864 Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera 12 November 2006 at 12:56 PM
2096 Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 13 July 2012 at 7:07 AM.

2184 Prophecies notes Israel Mission Trip 2013

Word: House my son, house he (Satan) will attack My House with a vengeance. My Lambs need to stay focused. The west coast of Africa will begin the violence. Killing, rape and destruction will be common.

92total visits,1visits today