Prophecies, Confirmations, Possible Confirmations

Fox & Zorro

ANIMALS – Go to Jack Barr’s site for his interpretations on the animals

Please note that the whole Prophecy description is not always given – only short descriptions are used in most cases
To read
whole Prophecy / to view drawings, please go to Ray’s website : Raymond Aguilera
Possible confirmations
: please go to the following websites : Raymond Aguilera /
Jack Barr /
Ron Viessman

FOX  & ZORRO (& ARAB) (I WILL HIGHLIGHT OTHER ANIMALS MENTIONED HERE AS WELL)

(E-mails regarding who the fox is are not included)
(Please note : I will add links to the animal pages as I go along)
See also : Rat / Horse / Tiger / Dog / Dragon / Islam/Mecca

18 May 1992

Prophecy: The vessel with the flower will fall first, the vessel with the vinegar will triumph over the vessel that will come in the middle of the War. For what is up is down, and what is down is up. And the Wolf and the Fox ran for their lives. For the hour of Penance came swiftly to the Owl.

26 May 1992 8:46 AM

The Fox is coming out of his hole, he is beginning to get the courage to put his plan into motion. The Fox will roam the wilderness slowly and cautiously at first. But he will get the confidence he needs to place his organization into power. For the Fox is one of the players in the scenario of the end. The Fox will help the Beast in the beginning, then the Beast will destroy the Fox. The Fox will accumulate wealth and wisdom that will be used to manipulate the Rulers of certain countries. And the Beast will use that information to manipulate, to separate, to destroy the Rulers of these countries. That information will become an important tool for the Beast. But at the time, and the hour, the Fox will not be needed, he will be destroyed. He will be executed. He will be denounced. He will become one of the stepping stones of the Beast. So beware of the Beast and the stepping stones. (Non-understandable tongues?)

135
05 July 1992 1:35 PM

I just had a Vision of a Red Fox on top of a fence Post. Then the Red Fox jumped off. This happened on a farm some place in the country.

169
23 July 1992 11:49 AM

Just before prayer, I keep seeing this face of a Fox and a face of a Wolf. The Wolf has Yellow eyes. The Fox has Red eyes, piercing looking eyes.

206
9 September 1992 1:20 AM

Be patient, be strong, be wise, the day of the Fox will surprise everyone, for the Fox is out of the hole and loose looking for information and data on anybody and everybody so saith Jehovah, Creator of the Universe, of the Stars, of everything. Beware of the Fox! The day of the Fox will appear when the missile will be shot into the Province of Iraq (Non-understandable tongues?) So saith Jehovah.

233
24 November 1992 10:33 PM

Vision: I see a cook wearing a sheepskin, but he is a Fox. I am having a sensation all over my body. It’s tingling! I am in a War right now. I have been in it for about a half-hour. I have called some of my Christian brothers and sisters to pray for me. It’s really intense. I am having visions. I see a cross. Someone is burning a cross made of sticks. I see them holding a doll of some sort. Someone is sticking pins in this doll. The head of the doll just flew off. I hear them chanting. I don’t know how I got into this, but something is coming after me with great strength, but I AM STANDING MY GROUND! I took my Communion. I read the chapter in Ephesians six on the Armor of God. And I AM NOT GOING TO BUDGE! I am going to pray against it, and I AM NOT GOING TO BUDGE! That’s all I can say right now. I feel very strange. I have my Christian music tape on. I am going to turn off the tape recorder, and I am going to pray, and I am going to pray, and I am going to pray, and I am going to pray, until I break whatever is there.
Vision:
I see someone holding a doll from the belly up. The doll is facing up. They are holding it up with a stick on a string. The doll looks like it’s wearing a
Karate uniform. That’s all I can see. I am going back to prayer.

NB : I added this part because it is referring to the cook wearing a sheepskin, but he is a Fox

Vision: I see a black helicopter. For some reason its flying upside down. I didn’t think they  could do that, or maybe, I am seeing it from above, but fromwhere I am standing. It’s flying upside down. Now I see it facing me right side up. I can see the blades. It’s making a humming sound.  I am seeing bizarre things, very bizarre things. It looks like a petal of a rose, except when it opens up something looking like a lipstick changes into a tongue. Wait a minute, I am seeing something now. I see a table, a round table with four people sitting at the table. They’re at a meeting. I can’t hear what they’re saying. But I see someone rolling some dough with a rolling pin and some stuff I can’t explain what it is.

NB : I added this part because the Spirit of God revealed to both Ron Viessman and myself that this is referring to Bin Laden – added here as my own view

Vision: I am seeing someone wearing an Arab outfit with a white headpiece and a bandanna. It’s a man with a black beard, and he has a gold braid or band around the white turban. It covers his hair and neck.

298
26 February 1993 5:06 PM

Vision: I had a vision of a Fox. The Fox changes into a Lamb.

1034
25 April 1997 11:30 PM

I am, I am, I am. Stay awake, be alert. The horse and the hound dog are ready for the hunt. Watch the fox. He is fast, and he is swift. The hunt will avail nothing; for the fox is too clever for the horse and the hound. Mark My Words, the day of the fox is here. If you look closely; you will see the fox. The fox will make himself known within the next three years. Look for the fox; for the horse and the hound are right behind. (over)

1083
26 July 1997 1:45 AM

The End is upon you! The Hour, the Time will not be reveled until it is to late! It will be upon you like a thief in the night. So you were warned again! By the Power of the Holy Spirit, through My prophet, Reymundo, through the Prophets of the Bible, through the Word of My Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  Beware! For the fox can find rabbits and Jehovah, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and the Holy Spirit can find you. (over)

1126
23 November 1997 10:45 AM

During prayer, the Lord gave me a vision of a fox. Then I saw a Knife come down from Heaven and cut off half of the fox’s left ear. (over)

1131
03 December 1997 11:30 PM

This refers to the USS Cole incident – executed by the Fox / Bin Laden / Al Qaeda (Saddam Hussein is the head of the terrorist chain) – note that Saddam Hussein did not keep his agreement with the terrorist (the fox / Bin Laden / Al Qaeda) – own view
See also dragon – tiger – rat – dog – horse – my own view)

Saddam Hussein will fall with a vengeance because – he did not keep his agreement with the terrorist. This is the whole Truth, so saith Jehovah. It will happen like a person, who makes butter from milk. Remember the vision of a ship within a ship. (over)

1155
05 March 1999 8:20 AM

See comments as put down above
See also dragon – tiger – rat – dog – horse – my own view)

Saddam Hussein
The Lord gave me a vision of a long linked chain. Then the Lord said, “Saddam Hussein is at the head of the chain, and he will break its links.
(over)

1212
6 October 1998 1:00 PM

Vision: Then I saw an image of a fox with a black eye. His right eye had been blackened. (over)

1426
23 November 1999
10:36 AM

Vision: The Lord showed me the letters Zorro, which mean “Fox” in Spanish.

1617
04 May 2001 2:22 AM

The fox will run and hide, but he will be caught, and he will be treated according to the plans of the beast. Remember My Words, “What goes up comes down!” All the things that I have stated will become fact. The fox will squirm. The fox will die! The fox will know the Power of God, when the Thumb of God crushes his head. No one can fool the Lord Jesus Christ. No one has the Power. No one has the brains. Remember, “The tongue that licked the bowl will crush the tongue!” Remember the match that burned the priests, the same match will be used again. The Power of God is infinite! The power of man is nothing. The power of the devil is nothing. Both evils will be thrown into the pit and burned. Remember My Words, “What goes up comes down!” Everything is to the point. Remember the point! The point is here! (over)

1626
16 May 2001 2:30 AM

The Lord gave me a vision of Zorro, the television character, in his Zorro outfit. I could see Zorro standing next to this large pile of gravel. I had the impression he was at some kind of quarry. Then the next vision was Zorro standing in the same location, but he was holding his own head under his right arm.

Note: The only reason I am posting this vision is because Zorro means “Fox“.

1652
15 October 2001 10:25 AM

Prophecy:
The Lord said, “Al Qaeda is the tail of the dragon.” (over)

1653
15 October 2001 10 PM

All of these people who are dying for Allah are dying for the devil.  If you want to kill yourself for Satan, so be it – for with Satan you shall live.  I tell you with the Power and Might; of the Might of My Spirit – there is only One God, Jehovah, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.  If you believe it or not; that is your problem.  For what I put into motion no one can stop!
Then the Lord said, “Remember the scriptures”.
From NIV Bible:
Mat 10:24  “A student is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master.
Mat 10:25  It is enough for the student to be like his teacher, and the servant like his master. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebub, how much more the members of his household!
Mat 10:26  “So do not be afraid of them. There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known.
Mat 10:27  What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.
Mat 10:28  Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. There is going to be a time that it is going to rain, but the rain is going to be acid rain, which will kill plants, animals and people.

People are worried about Bin Laden, but they should be worried about GodFor God will save those who are on His side and destroy those who are not.  Governments are not the problem, the problem is sin, and sin is out of control – and that is the problem.  Enough is enough!

11 March 2002 3 AM

E-mail from Ray received on 12 March 2002 – Decided to put this here too – own view

Hello brothers and sisters,I have just finish another test TV ad.  Please pray about this one also.  The Lord awoke me at 3 AM yesterday and instructed me on how to make it.  I still do not know how I will pay for this, but the Lord is in charge.  God bless you all.

New TV Ad at: http://prophecy.org/test3.htm

yours in Christ,
ray

1672
26 March 2002 6 PM

During prayer about the TV Ads the Lord gave me the following prophecy and vision.

341. Vision given to Raymond Aguilera on 26 August 1993 at 7:30 PM.
During Church prayer I saw the ground open up and a large dark black crevasse or fissure was separating the ground at an extreme speed.  I was surprised and shocked by the speed it was moving.

In my quest for the above vision I found this Vision below.

722. Vision given to Raymond Aguilera on 20 April 1995 at 12:53 PM
 I had a vision of a car, a black sedan, the kind that were made in the early thirty’s.  Then the vision stopped and the next thing I saw was the ground shaking.  The ground just kept shaking, shaking, and shaking for a long period of time.  Then I found myself in the air looking down in the spirit as the ground cracked as wide as a canyon.  I could see that the canyon was wide and deep and kept growing at a great speed.  The shaking seemed to last for ever and ever.  (over)

My Words from the Television Ads are going to create a spiritual war in the Heavens and on the ground.  They are going to make a sound that is going to shake and rattle the ground from the North to the South.  My Words will not come back void.  For if you believe I am playing games – you are sadly mistaken.  As the rat hides in his hole so will the spiritual forces and the sinful of this little planet do.  I have warned and I have warned people and all that they do is bury their heads in the ground.  If they want to hide from reality, so be it!  But remember I warned, and I warned, and I warned them.  So be it!  So be it!  So be it! This war in the Heavens will be fierce.  Satan believes he is in charge, but I will show him, “Who is the Boss!”  People do not believe we are at the end of this world, Reymundo, but what I say happens to the point.  Remember, “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom”.  Reymundo, proceed with all of the advertising I tell you to do, for we have to warn My Sheep of what is going to happen to this little planet.

Make yourself strong for Satan is angry with you again.  Do not worry for I have My Angels around you and your family.  The fox will fall sharply and to the point, but be aware of the black horse with its rider.  The meat of God is sweet to the devil, but My Hand is Heavier and Harder than the devil’s sweet tooth.  I will give you the funds needed for the advertising, but be cautious of the church leadership for their anger will be seeking you out and find them the pit.  For I am not playing Word games.  What I say gets done.  It always has and it will always be.

Remember, make yourself strong for the war above you has begun again.  My Peace be with you my little son.  Smile for the New Beginning has started.  I Love you My little one.  (over)

1717-9
24 January 2003 at 9:15 PM.

Visions given to Raymond Aguilera on 24 January 2003 at 9:15 PM